Introducing Apple Series 2. Apple Series 2 Watches have a Built-In GPS, It’s water resistant to 50 meters. It has a new lightning-fast dual-core processor and a display that’s two times brighter than before. This series is full of features that help you stay active, motivated, and connected. If you are an iPhone user the series 2 are the best smart watches available. The series is incredibly well-designed and has several bands to choose from. The Apple Watch Series 2 is designed for the educated and consensus consumer. All Apple Watch Series 2 models run watch OS 3. The all require an iPhone 5 or later.
The 42mm Space Gray Aluminum is one example of the quality Smart Watches made by Apple. It’s one of their best sellers. Details about this specific model, the 42 mm, include the following:
The 42mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band Built in GPS, Water Resistant, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Heart Rate Meter, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor, Sapphire Crystal, Ion-X Glass, Built In Battery Recharger, Magnetic Charging Cable and Aluminum Casing.
The list of features below is for all Apple Series 2 watches, including the 42mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band
- Apple Watch Series 2 has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean.
- However, Apple Watch Series 2 should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
- Compared with the previous generation.
- All models come in distinct case and band combinations. Sport Band, Woven Nylon, stainless steel, and leather bands are all compatible with all Apple Watch models.
- 4Testing conducted by Apple in August 2016 using preproduction Apple Watch Series 1, Apple Watch Series 2, and Apple Watch Edition, each paired with an iPhone; all devices tested with prerelease software.
- All-day battery life is based on 18 hours with the following use: 90 time checks, 90 notifications, 45 minutes of app use, and a 30-minute workout with music playback from Apple Watch via Bluetooth, over the course of 18 hours.
- Battery life varies by use, configuration, and many other factors; actual results will vary.
TM and © 2016 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
NOTE: Holiday delivery is not guaranteed. This item cannot be shipped to American Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Palau or the Pacific Islands Web ID: 319766